Aluminum USA, the event dedicated to the aluminium industry, and presented in partnership with the Aluminium Association, has announced the creation of the Aluminum USA Advisory Council. The Advisory Council is comprised of industry professionals recognized for their experience and expertise in all facets of aluminium processing, extrusion and manufacturing.
“We are delighted to announce our new Advisory Council,” said Michael Mandl, Group Vice President, Aluminum USA and General Manager, Interphex. “The Advisory Council is comprised of highly esteemed technical professionals who possess in-depth industry knowledge and expertise. Each member was hand-selected for their dedication and commitment to manufacturing excellence. We look forward to benefiting from their knowledge and advice in coming years.”
The Aluminum USA Advisory Council:
- Kevin Anderson, Corporate Fellow, Mercury Marine
- Heidi Brock, President & CEO, The Aluminium Association
- Mohamad El Zein, Advanced Materials and Mechanics, Deere & Company
- Ann Marie Fellom, Publisher, Light Metal Age
- Jerome Fourmann, Eng., M.Sc., Technical Director, Global Customer Support and Product Development - Commercial, Primary Metal Aluminium, Rio Tinto
- Dennis Harwig, Chief Innovation & Transition Officer, LIFT and Ohio State University
- Michael Mandl, Group Vice President, ALUMINIUM USA
- Kevin Person, CEO, Wagstaff, Inc.
- Doug Richman, Vice President of Engineering and Technology, Kaiser Aluminium
- Dan Titus, President, Page Trucking
- Ken Willings, Senior Vice President, Health, Safety & Environmental, Aleris
Save the Date! Aluminum USA 2019 will be held from 12-13 September 2019 at the Music City Centre in Nashville, Tennessee.